We’ve designed amenities and services throughout Mauna Kea Beach Hotel to help you unplug from the everyday and reconnect with life.
Yours to enjoy during your stay:
- Fresh flower lei greeting for ladies/kukui nut lei for gentlemen upon arrival
- Relaxing, seated check-in service with refreshments and cold oshi-bori
- Welcome gifts for keiki (children)
- Complimentary Fitness Center access
- Bocce Ball Courts
- An array of water activities available through our Beach Club
- Enhanced beach services: thick orange towels, padded chaise lounges, cabanas (fee), and umbrellas
- Valet and self-parking available (daily fees apply)
- Electric car charging stations available
- In your room…
- Welcome amenity
- Private lanai (balcony)
- Media center with 47-50″ flat screen TV, with avalibility to Netflix, Youtube, and Hulu
- Mini refrigerators stocked with bottled water, replenished daily
- Coffee maker and Kona Blend coffee service
- L’Occitane bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, soaps, body lotion
- Writing materials and selection of popular magazines and visitor information
- The Art of Mauna Kea coffee-table book to browse during your stay
Mauna Kea Keiki Club Adventures
Children ages 5-12: Full-day and half-day programs available.
Program operates at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel for guests of Mauna Kea Resort.
Call (808) 882-5707 for reservations and information or click to learn more.
Hapuna Laundry at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
Servicing guests, island visitors, and kama`aina, staff at Hapuna Laundry has years of experience handling high-end couture, hard to press items, wedding gowns, and tuxedos.
Located at Hapuna at Mauna Kea Resort, the facility operates daily from 7:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
Call (808) 880-3232 or click here for more information.
There’s no need to venture far to seek sensational gifts and tropical treasures to enjoy during your stay or to take home. Discover delightful surprises in designer resort fashions, swimwear, and fine jewelry, or shop for local marketplace groceries and gifts. Click to learn more.