One of the best ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day is with a vacation. Getting away from home and all of the stresses of work is a great way to de-stress and reconnect with your partner. If you’re looking for somewhere special to spend Valentine’s Day, consider the Big Island of Hawaii. Hawaii is an incredibly romantic vacation destination; the island’s abundance of natural beauty makes the perfect backdrop for romance.
The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel team would love to help you plan your Valentine’s Day getaway to the Big Island of Hawaii. We’ve put together a guide on everything you need to know about spending Valentine’s Day in Hawaii; whether you’re looking for where to stay or romantic things to do, we have you covered.
Romantic Things to Do on Valentine’s Day in Hawaii
There’s no shortage of romantic things to do on Valentine’s Day on the Big Island. Here’s a list of some of our favorites to get you started.
- Enjoy the Beach: The Big Island is home to many incredible beaches. At Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, we have a super romantic white sand beach for you to enjoy. Take a sunrise or sunset stroll, splash in the water, or just relax and take in all of the sights and sounds.
- Visit Mauna Kea Summit: You’ll feel like you’re on top of the world when you journey to the summit of Mauna Kea, the second-highest peak of an island in the world. The views from the summit are breathtaking.
- Relax with a Couples Massage: Get pampered with your partner with a couples massage. The Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara offers an oceanfront suite to make your couples massage a little extra special.
- Take a Helicopter Ride: Hawaii is full of beautiful scenery, and you can get an unbeatable view of it all on a private helicopter tour. Check out our blog for our recommendations on the best helicopter tours in Hawaii.
- Take Couples Photos: Hire a photographer to document the incredible memories you’re making on your romantic Valentine’s Day in Hawaii. These will serve as gorgeous reminders of your amazing Valentine’s Day vacation to Hawaii.
Stay in a Romantic Beach Hotel in Hawaii
One of the most important parts of planning a romantic vacation to Hawaii is picking the right place to stay. If romance is your goal, you can’t do better than Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. Our luxurious rooms and suites include breathtaking views, large lanais, and a modern design.
Additionally, we have amenities that other hotels and resorts can’t match. We’ve already mentioned our beautiful white sand beach, the perfect place to relax with your significant other. Hungry? We have plenty of fantastic dining options to choose from, including Manta, our signature restaurant, the ideal spot for a romantic dining experience. Plus, there’s our championship golf course and a seemingly endless list of fun activities.